Are you a stickler for good service? Passionate about provenance? Know your Cullen skink from your calamari?
Whether you shine front or back of house, we provide a culture where you can learn each day, develop your skills and meet awesome people along the way. We’re growing in size and on the hunt for the most talented people out there so if you think you’ve got what it takes, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Some of our benefits include:
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Company discount scheme
- Workplace pension Financial assistance initiative – e.g. flat deposit or mortgage support
- Free staff meals
- Fantastic tips, shared equally between the whole team
- Regular parties and events
- Structured training through FLOW
- Personal Development Plan for each employee built together with our experienced managers
- Meet your professional goals with help from external training agencies
- Growth potential offers a clear career path within our business which today employs over 100 people
Kitchen: we’re looking for full time Sous Chefs in our busy Edinburgh restaurants. Be part of a talented team with ongoing training and support provided. Up to £35k OTE.
Please email Lisa on firstname.lastname@example.org
Front of house: we’re looking for full and part time staff to join us at Howies Aberdeen. If you’re a people person, love to learn and know a thing or two about working in a restaurant environment then we’d love to hear from you. We promise a fun working environment where you’ll develop your skill set and meet great people along the way. Hourly rates depending on experience.
Please send your CV with a covering note to email@example.com
Kitchen: We’re on the look out for a new Kitchen Porter and Chef De Partie to join our busy kitchen. Meet new people and grow your skill set alongside our talented team. Hourly rates depending on experience.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org