Are you a stickler for good service? Passionate about provenance? Know your Cullen skink from your calamari?
Whether you shine front or back of house, we provide a culture where you can learn each day, develop your skills and meet awesome people along the way. We’re growing in size and on the hunt for the most talented people out there so if you think you’ve got what it takes, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Some of our benefits include:
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Company discount scheme
- Workplace pension Financial assistance initiative – e.g. flat deposit or mortgage support
- Free staff meals
- Fantastic tips, shared equally between the whole team
- Regular parties and events
- Structured training through FLOW
- Personal Development Plan for each employee built together with our experienced managers
- Meet your professional goals with help from external training agencies
- Growth potential offers a clear career path within our business which today employs over 100 people
Assistant Manager – up to £30k OTE
Prep / Breakfast Chef – £8.50 – £9 per hour dependent on experience
Working hours – 6am –4pm or 3pm-10pm shifts
You will be working with fresh Scottish ingredients in one of our kitchens under the guidance of the Head Chef’s and Sous Chef’s in one of our 4 restaurants
Our team is great and we want to make it better by adding you!
Skills / Experience
Our restaurants are busy, fast paced and exciting and you will need stamina and skill to ensure our guests receive an exceptional dining experience.
You should have the ability to focus, multi task and communicate whilst adhering to company specifications and producing the high-quality food that our guest have come to expect.
Food safety Management systems need to be adhered to at all times and training and specs will be given for all prep items .
Previous experience gained in a fresh produce restaurant environment
Contact Sarah on firstname.lastname@example.org